Poster presenters at Wright State’s 2010 Medical Student Research Symposium [Photo by Will Jones/WSU Photography]
Wright State’s Medical Student Research Club presented the second annual Medical Student Research Symposium on April 1. The event featured 25 scientific research posters, more than double last year’s number.
The symposium is organized by the Research Club with support from the BSOM Office of Research Affairs. It provides a forum for WSU medical students to share their research with faculty, community physicians, residents and other students. Over 50 faculty and students attended this year’s event.
Congratulations to the poster award winners:
- Best Overall Poster Award: Nicole Zanin
- Runner-Up Overall Poster Award: Kevin Kelley & Kelly Miller
- Best Clinical Science Award: Larry Goldenberg
- Runner Up Clinical Science Award: Jessica Zagory
- Best Basic Science Award: Ann Imber
- Runner Up Basic Science Award: Gabrielle Horstman
- Runner Up Basic Science Award: Nathan Weir
- Best Presentation Award: Shaden Khalaf
- Runner Up Presentation Award: Nicole Majoras
- Runner Up Presentation Award: Sara Chinnappan
See more details and photos from the 2010 Medical Student Research Symposium, including poster presenters and judges.